By: Richard

5 Extractions 9 Implants in all. I wanted to see a new country having lived in states all my life….so I considered Europe, Thailand and India, I never saw this guide but did some research on the Internet, got quotes and even spoke on phone. Finally settled for India, because I knew English is widely spoken and for a procedure like implants I wanted to be able to communicate with the dentist well. I chose center for dental implants & esthetics in Delhi suburb called Gurgam.
Young team of 4-5 folks ..it’s a boutique dental office- they mostly focus on implants and that’s what I wanted. All the dentist and their patient care team speak good English, so no problem there. They managed my accommodation, mid-range hotel but absolutely no problem was around $50-60 I believe.
First visit for 7 days. Day 1 Set of X-rays were done again, done thorough examination dental chart was prepared. Left for sight seeing OLD DELHI, what culture, came back again in the evening – discussed the treatment plan. They work on Sundays too…so over the weekend all extractions were done and sutures placed, medication was given.
Day 3 after review found ok to go for sight seeing. Day 4 went to Taj Mahal what a sight….marvelous structure did some shopping. Day 5 -Day7 more tour in Delhi and flight back to Alabama.
Second visit after 4 months another 7 days I kept 3 days exclusively for Rajasthan – Jaipur & Jodhpur….loved it.
The whole process was smooth. They will help you with visa and air tickets too, prompt with request and I learnt they throw in surprise package for companion, although I was alone. I saved almost 25K in the whole deal but it’s worth your time and effort. I will recommend them for their treatment planning.



from Comments on: Dental Tourism – Interviews & Experiences of Treatment Abroad http://ift.tt/2j9QD3u

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »